Wednesday, January 29, 2020

20 in 20...number 2. computer










20 in 20...this is my new year fun!!
remarkable and unremarkable...if they catch my eye i will highlight that one...
focusing on things that are old and also new...
collections, conversations, tips and tricks...is what i'll do...
sharing my findings with you friends...i hope you enjoy the ride...
excited to be on this journey and to share what's inside!!

number 2.

THIS!!  OH BLISS!!
my new computer from dear bob...kiss kiss!!
now the two side by side...i love how this looks...
and my 10 year old special one has a new nook!!
amazing the speed and the storage on my new one...
together we are sure to have so much fun!!
so this is 2 out of 20 in 20 for me...
this special, useful gift makes me as happy as can be!!
also a peek at my office...this is my creating space...
and in this place i have a big, big smile on my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment