Tuesday, August 20, 2019

so so thankfull...65 years!!


so so thankfull has new meaning today...
because these two have blessed my life in so many ways!!
so lucky to have been raised by these special ones...
everything i am today is because of what they have done...
when i think of all the ways i can thank them for who and what they are...
and for all the many gifts they have shared with me and others near and far...
poetry is my voice always and i share these thoughts with love...
and everyday i give thanks for this gift from above!! 
for showing me how to work hard and to laugh along the way...
to try my best and do the work and be humble everyday...
to know that family is the core of everything of life...
and to pick myself up and move ahead despite of every strife...
to be thankful for all i have...no mater how big or small...
and to honor people...everyone...and be respectful above all...
to take the time to share my life and to be honest, giving and kind...
this was shown to me everyday...it is always in my mind...
such an important day and to them i give much praise
so so thankful...and will always be...today and all of my days!!
 happy anniversary dad and mom!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this poem!!! What a special day for them!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. means alot to me...thank you!! so special...:D

      Delete