Thursday, March 21, 2019

colorfull creating...a fun new project!!











excited about a new project that has come my way...
involving the dca, earth day, paper...oh my...YAY!!
the first photo is of a cutout collection of matisse like things...
and incorporating this into my design thoughts makes my heart sing!!
what started out being realistic has now turned to abstract...
and colorfull foliage and fun...might be my new attack!!
presenting this idea...still subject to change...
with a tight window to complete this...this is in my range!!
and amongst all this inspo i see earth day all around...
rainbow, layered and inspired...this is what i have found!! 


4 comments:

  1. yay! it's going to be incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! excited!! ✂️✂️✂️✂️

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Terri! Love your inspirations!��❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you karen!! ✂️✂️✂️✂️

      Delete