Thursday, August 23, 2018

everyday yes!!...one four zero zero posts!!

thank you lynsey!!

thank you weston!!

thank you raleigh!!


the curious and the collected always speaks to me...
so this keating collaboration is as sweet as can be!!
and with 1400 posts today this visual sums it up...
colorfull creating is what daily fills my cup!!
and family and friends and the bright of my day...
and giving and learning and always making time for play...
so today i celebrate and am happy to be!!
thank you dear readers...you mean so much to me!!

7 comments:

  1. congrats-I observe the creative effort and time you put into your blog-everyone looks forward to it "EVERYDAY!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh honey this means so much!! thank you!! 😘😘😘😘🌈🌈🌈🌈

      Delete
  2. I look forward to your blogs everyday too❣️
    Congrats...keep them coming❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much jan!! i so appreciate your interest in my blog...and your many comments!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mama! I feel so honored to be your 1400 post! All of our inspiration is a result of your influence in some way or another you know...love you so. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lynsey!! this pillow though...!! and all that you do!! thank you!! 😍😍😍😍🌈🌈🌈🌈

      Delete