Friday, April 27, 2018

fun finds...podcasts...listening everyday...


so i have revisited podcasts in a really big way...


and for a few weeks now i have been listening everyday...


i have been so inspired...it's like having friends over for a chat!!


and like-minded people with like-minded ideas for me is where it's at...


suddenly i have this core group...i can search for anyone...


 and the information, ideas and stories are simply so much fun!!


i am going through my list of the people that inspire me so...


and one by one on many different sites...around and around i go...


it has confirmed my colorfull world and my ideas that are not status quo...


my peers, my friends, my mentors...everyday visiting them i go...


beautiful paintings from karl benjamin from my pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you jan...love you...❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Who are you listening too? Would just love to know!☺️
    Love the graphic art too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been just the best. so inspiring and interesting karen...some that i have learned more about...kelly wearstler, miles redd, marcel wanders, karin rashid and many more. katie couric has a podcast too. martha, ina, marie kondo all on hers. i will tell you about it when i visit in june..❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈

      Delete
  3. I'd like to know too! The graphic art is amazing. :-) Miss you Terri!

    ReplyDelete