Wednesday, January 17, 2018

white house wonderful...meant to be art!!








meant to be this colorfull art i found...
discovered in a vintage shop while looking around!!
happened upon it in december...a christmas present i thought?? :D
but when presents were opened and this not there...and still at the shop...this i bought!!
the perfect mix for my everyday look...
graphic and glorious...love!! love!! in my book!!
now hanging happily in the dining room light...
and my rescued lovely palette close and in sight!!
changing it up a bit..excited for this
sunny day switching...january new year bliss!!



4 comments:

  1. Great piece of art for your palette Terri. I love the location you picked! You will see it often!
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jan!! so happy you were with me when i bought it!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈

      Delete
  2. Cool piece, Terri! ....And that “palette” makes me smile every time!☺️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you karen!! i know...me too!! rainbows forever...🌈🌈🌈🌈

      Delete