Thursday, December 28, 2017

creating christmas...red plaid christmas clothes...

















red plaid christmas clothes for all my little ones...
creating these vintage baby looks...so much fun!!
short short pants for 2 boys...long ones for the rest...
full skirts and vintage underpinnings...all in their holiday best!!
sewing for christmas this year...found some store-bought too...
knee highs, anklets, a vintage hat, suspenders...adding this to the new!!
oh what fun it was to see these dollies in my vision!!
christmas dreaming coming true...love has come to fruition!!
thank you @darceyfeldman for some of your beautiful photos!!

4 comments:

  1. You are beyond talented my friend! How absolutely adorable! I think you need to win an award or something! Happy New Year Terri!
    ❤️❌❌⭕️⭕️k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much karen!! your kind words really touched my heart!! πŸ€— happy new year karen!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️🎈🎈🎈🎈

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing these adorable photos. Time to relax and pamper yourself Terri. You are so talented and I love seeing all of your projects! Everyday Plaid is back! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much jan!! thank you for stopping by my blog daily and for always encouraging me...love and big hugs!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘

      Delete