Wednesday, May 3, 2017

take a look at these books...imaginary bookclub tabletop...




 
 


















in my imaginary bookclub we can discuss design books...
in my world of colorfull this is where i often look...
gathering inspiration and family and friends too...
what an enlightening session...who knows what it could lead to!!
arranging said books...here are a few of my favorite and best...
the covers!!  the content!!  so exciting!!...a tabletop book fest!!
there are books about artists...garden and interior design too...
children books and a bit of other types of design for you!!
bringing out my white dishes...this will be the perfect thing...
adding simple blue napkins makes my heart sing!!
then blue goblets too and flowers for bright and fun
loving my imaginary bookclub...will you join me in this one??


6 comments:

  1. Pretend I'm there with you! It looks very inviting!
    Happy Wednesday. See you soon!👨‍🎓💛🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!! you have a seat at the table!! happy wednesday!! 📕📙📒📗📘❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!!📕📙📒📗📘❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save a seat for me too!☺️👏🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes!! 📕📙📒📗📘❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete