Monday, January 11, 2016

everyday yes!...pen, journal and planner...and more...






there are a few things that i have used for many years
a planner, a notebook and a favorite pen are dear
for my daily doings and planning galore
inside each one many memories i adore
inspiration and dreaming and little sketches too
my shopping list, my goals...and all things new
i have artwork from the babes and notes for everyday plaid
the white house, the weddings and christmas lists are had
for poems and continuous lists my iphone, ipad works great
and for apps of all types they are defiantly first rate!!
so with these two little books all written in ink
and my iphone, my ipad...everything is in sync...


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Don't leave home without the notebook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true true!! you know how long i have been doing this!!😉😘

      Delete