Tuesday, January 6, 2015

light love...







oh my goodness me oh my
light love light love...makes me sigh...
collected color design delight
dreaming and enjoying this lovely light love sight!!
i am working with a lighting designer to create a chandelier for our dining room!  so excited to work with such a talented, fun and innovative person...above are different layouts...also some have the original fittings, others have simple modern ones.  we are also adding in new handblown globes in bright colors to keep the design from looking too granny.  the one with the black background shows the fixtures illuminated...so far the last image is the design i like the best.  it incorporates collections of colors in a wonky rainbow type layout.  reminds me of my everyday plaid logo design...which design do you like best??
thank you scott!!...lightlite

No comments:

Post a Comment