Tuesday, October 16, 2018

two on tuesday...#4...

two on tuesday again today!!
tips and tricks coming your way!!
tune in for tidbits that i want to share...
time to take it all in because i really care!!

today my two on tuesday ideas come from the container store...
and both are white and basic and i couldn't love them more!!






this tote is the best!!
sturdy flat bottom better than the rest!!
no matter what i carry i can wipe it clean...
it is my thrifting companion if you know what i mean... :D
and in the car running errands everything stays in one place...
and upright, compact with great design it fits in any space!!







love these simple file folders and file hangers in bright white!!
this is what i love to look at when my file box is in sight!!
my old system was a mish-mash of disparate colors and wild...
now these contain the colorfull stuff and it all looks so mild!!


on



4 comments:

  1. I like the tote. I have 🍊 file folders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would love the tote jan!! and orange file folders for you are perfect and like white ones for me... xoxox :D

    ReplyDelete