Friday, August 19, 2016

daily drawings...a colorfull distraction...

















one of the artists i admire, rex ray
said he did daily drawings to let his mind play
so nightly i have been doodling without too much thought
and have collected lines and colorfull...and i like this a lot!!
and with so much lately on my busy mind
a colorfull distraction is helpful i find...
you might try this too...let your ideas flow
creating everyday is simply the way to go!! :D
thank you sweet raleigh for your creating with me...xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Rex Ray is my favorite too as you can see in my living room! Very fun post Terrri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i watched some youtube videos and learned a lot about him. so interesting!! i love your beautiful paintings jan!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. so fun mom...I just LOVE your drawings...I mean the way you captured them on the blog too is beyond...💚

    ReplyDelete