simple hearts with sequins scattered just so
textured colorfull crazy...to mill market they go
last year confetti covered them and this year a different look
easy steps to make these...below is all it took!!
1. gather sequins, a glue gun and parchment paper.
2. draw heart shapes on parchment paper
3. with a glue gun trace each heart once...and then once again
4. next trace the heart shape with the glue in short increments...
and after each section sprinkle lots of sequins in that area...carefully pat down...
some areas might be hot from the hot glue
5. continue to glue and sprinkle all the way around the heart
6. let this dry/harden while you continue these steps
with the remaining hearts...at least a couple of minutes
7. carefully peel up and turn each heart over and repeat all the steps...
8. add glue and sequins to any spots that you may have missed
9. attach a string if desired...