Thursday, January 17, 2019

mill market at monticello antique marketplace...new space same place...





new space!! in this amazing antique place...and it's right next door to my old...
creative project...dreaming...so excited truth be told!!
getting to take my time arranging all the things...
step by step, piece by piece...oh what joy this brings!!
here is the initial setup...many more things on the way...
mill market reimagined...excited each day to play!!
love my large shelf as the anchor...and this new rug on the floor...
and the large arch above built by bob...this i really adore!!
soon i will show you the completed...lamps and wicker and art...
check back soon for more...but for now i hope you like the start!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my golly gee! I fixed this...maybe!
    I love your new space! I can hardly wait to see it all decorated! Have fun Terri & Bob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh YAY!! so happy you are back jan!! thank you for the sweet comment!! 😘😘😘😘

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much darcey!! so excited to start adding in the layers now!! xoxox

      Delete