Monday, March 27, 2017

everyday yes!! wear black...




my passion for wearing black started long ago
and is an everyday favorite...a "go to" you know...
and while visiting dear weston decided to create
a drawing of the two of us in black...so great!!
he in his charcoal sweater and me in all black
holding hands with ice cream cones...that is a fact!!
and with that...i added a pic of my favorite basics too
and my new favorite tee shirt sums it up!! wahoooo!!
the sunglasses are perfect...so big and the best fit...
and my vintage black beads go with all of it!!
my backpack holds it all with a shape that is square
and the flips i have worn everyday here and there...
the black pants...well, this is my 5th pair... so wow!!
everyday black wardrobe... these are my favorites now!!
thank you for the precious painting weston!!
thank you for the best tee shirt ever darcey!!


2 comments:

  1. What a darling post! Being a black wardrobe collector myself, was wondering what pants are those? 🖤😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you karen!! they are from the gap. if you click on the link "black pants" it will take you right to them on the website. you will love them!! xoxox

      Delete