Tuesday, January 31, 2017

creating everyday...


many years ago
i decided this would be me, you know...
create everyday was the thing that i love
and my passion and my gift from above...
and then i was asked "are you an artist" one day
and my answer should have been "yes!"...we all are in some way!!
we all have a gift to create and and share our art
we just need to acknowledge it, then start...
"her art is her life"...the words on a special gift
those words they too gave me a special lift!!
so today and everyday color your days
and create and design a look to amaze...
you are doing it now but just celebrate it more
and together as one we will adore...
this quest to be creative and share this thing we do
this is my wish...from me to you...xoxox
love my latest flea market find palette above... 


4 comments:

  1. simply beautiful. the poem is super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear daughter...😘😘😘😘

      Delete
  2. i mean...really it is SO beautiful this poem and so you now and your life. i love you mama. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the love...love you too!! 😘😘😘😘

      Delete