Wednesday, August 31, 2016

everyday plaid...fresh and new!!








so excited this day has arrived
and my website so fresh and new is live!!
thank you to chris for his patience and design
this is truly the best...and it's all mine!!
thank you to darcey for her ideas and fun
so lucky for the talent of this special one!!
thank you to lynsey for the incredible art
i asked for red plaid, black, neon...it was love from the start!!
i love the simple, the fun and the plaid
the white and the wonderful makes me so glad!!
you can now view my insta, pinterest and see what's new in the shop
and with this one page format all is available always on top...
so on this last day of august so thankful for this new
and excited to be ready now for hgtv magazine too!! :D
the possibilities are endless and it is all here
hope you enjoy it my readers so dear!!



6 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Terri!!!!! And Lynsey you need to paint more "Plaid Paintings" ....stunning! x k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you karen!! i am so excited for the possibilities with this...i know...the painting is so beautiful!! more details on the blog tomorrow about it!! :D

      Delete
  2. so excited for you mama! the poem is perfect too, as always...:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you honey!! thank you again and again for the beautiful plaid painting!! i love it!! and you!!❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited about your new look! I love the plaid too! I want Lynsey to paint me one in my colors! You and your girlies are full of energy, talent and inspiration. I'm lucky to be related to specially talented you and your angels! OX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much jannie!! you should have her paint for you. you inspire me jannie...so thankful for you everyday!! love you so...❤️❤️

      Delete